Lean Process Improvement & Supply Chain Management
Lean Process Improvement and Supply Chain Management is an area many St. Louis companies fail to fully leverage. Supply Velocity is a leader in Supply Chain Consulting Services and Lean Implementation, helping companies across the greater St. Louis area maximize efficiency in their supply chains.
Our supply chain & Lean consulting contains three straightforward components:
1. Analysis & Assessment
You receive a detailed examination of your business’ supply chain practices by our expert consultants.
2. Plan Development
Based on our assessment, we help create a detailed and prioritized plan for your supply chain strategy.
We implement the plan under your direction, being as hands-on or hands-off with management as you want.
The end result of your consultation is a plan that optimizes your Inventory, Sales efforts, Facility Layout, Facility Location / Network Design and Process Effectiveness.
Beyond Lean Management and Supply Chain Optimization Consulting, Supply Velocity also can help your business with:
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Warehouse & Plant Operations Optimizations
- Business Process Improvement
- Performance measurement
- Six sigma consulting
- Lean Six Sigma Training
We have been helping organizations in the Greater St. Louis area improve their supply chain operations, execute their supply chain planning, and streamline their processes since 1998.
To date, we have helped more than 90 Clients implement over 400 projects across a broad spectrum of business segments, including:
- Service Businesses
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Value Stream Mapping
Consider these points:
> 95% of our sales come from referrals; Satisfied clients
> 90% of new clients begin with an Assessment
> 80% of Assessments result in a project; Assessment is valuable
> On average, each client invites us back for 4 projects; Results achieved
Finally, our pricing structure is flexible to ensure we’re fitting your needs. We can either operate on a service fee basis or on a project basis. The former involves our team as an extension of your management team, while the latter defines our projects in scope, duration, and investment. If we don’t achieve the savings we defined in our Assessment, we will return your investment. Your return is Guaranteed!
Get In Touch With a Supply Chain and Lean Consultant Today!
Mitch Millstein, Ph.D., President
- Recognized Expert – Supply Chain Management and Lean Process Improvement
- Entrepreneur; founder of three companies: Supply Velocity, Andrea’s Fine Foods, Optimal Velocity
- Ph.D. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management – University of Missouri STL
- Research focus:
- Inventory optimization, Supply chain performance measures, Cellular manufacturing
- MBA – Washington University, B.S. Engineering – Rutgers University
Ray Davis, Managing Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | 919-345-8789
- 30+ year career – Fortune 100, mid-sized and entrepreneurial startup companies
- Executive level roles include General Management, Operations, Sales and Engineering
- Segments – manufacturing, chemical, retail, logistics, construction, health care, insurance, banking, professional services, government, non-profit and environmental
- DuPont trained expert in Continuous Improvement including Lean Six Sigma
- Expertise includes business process improvement, effective execution, sales management, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and executive coaching
- Trained 1000+ students on Lean and Six Sigma
- MBA University of South Carolina
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Syracuse University
Stacy Sifleet, Partner
- 15+ year career – Consulting, fortune 100 and mid-sized companies
- Leadership roles include Pricing, Inventory, and General Strategy
- Segments – distribution, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce and banking
- Expertise includes pricing strategy, business process improvement, change management, inventory, S&OP, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and procurement
- M.A. Mathematics of Finance, Columbia University
- B.A. Economics, Connecticut College
Zohar Strinka, Partner
email@example.com | 720-468-0657
- Expert at translating business needs into practical solutions.
- Experienced consultant with dozens of past clients.
- Leader in solving problems using stakeholder engagement, data, and analysis.
- Segments – inventory, supply chain, manufacturing, retail, HR, and others.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Operations Engineering focused on Supply Chain Optimization at The University of Michigan.
- Zohar operates out of Supply Velocity’s Denver office