Lean Process Improvement & Supply Chain Management
Lean process Improvement and Supply Chain Management is an area many companies fail to fully leverage. Supply Velocity is a Chicago leader in Supply Chain Consulting Services and Lean Implementation
Our supply chain and lean consulting consists of three fundamental components:
1. Analysis & Assessment
A detailed examination into your business’ supply chain practices by our expert consultants.
2. Plan Development
Utilizing info we gathered in our analysis, creating a detailed and prioritized plan for your supply chain strategy
We can work closely with management to implement our plan and train employees or provide management with detailed information on how to improve their business.
Aligned and linked by process streamlining, execution and organizational effectiveness techniques, we optimize Inventory, Sales efforts, Facility Layout, Facility Location / Network Design and Process Effectiveness.
Beyond Lean Consulting Services, Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain Optimization Consulting, Supply Velocity also can help your business with:
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Warehouse & Plant Operations Optimizations
- Business Process Improvement
- Performance measurement
- Lean Six sigma consulting
- Lean Training
We have been helping organizations in Chicagoland improve their supply chain operations, execute their supply chain planning and streamline their processes since 1998.
To date, we have helped more than 90 Clients implement over 400 projects across a broad spectrum of business segments including:
- Service Businesses
- Distribution & Warehousing
- Hospitals & Healthcare
Consider these points:
> 95% of our sales come from referrals; Satisfied clients
> 90% of new clients begin with an Assessment
> 80% of Assessments result in a project; Assessment is valuable
> On average, each client invites us back for 4 projects; Results achieved
We can help your business on a service fee basis to be leveraged generally as a member of the management team or on a project basis, where our projects are defined in scope, duration and investment. In the latter scenario, if we don’t achieve the savings we defined in our Assessment, we will return your investment. Your return is Guaranteed!
Get In Touch With a Supply Chain and Lean Consultant Today!
Stacy Sifleet, Partner
- 15+ year career – Consulting, fortune 100 and mid-sized companies
- Leadership roles include Pricing, Inventory, and General Strategy
- Segments – distribution, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce and banking
- Expertise includes pricing strategy, business process improvement, change management, inventory, S&OP, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and procurement
- M.A. Mathematics of Finance, Columbia University
- B.A. Economics, Connecticut College
Mitch Millstein, Ph.D., President
- Recognized Expert – Supply Chain Management and Lean Process Improvement
- Entrepreneur; founder of three companies: Supply Velocity, Andrea’s Fine Foods, Optimal Velocity
- Ph.D. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management – University of Missouri STL
- Research focus:
- Inventory optimization, Supply chain performance measures, Cellular manufacturing
- MBA – Washington University, B.S. Engineering – Rutgers University
Ray Davis, Managing Partner
email@example.com | 919-345-8789
- 30+ year career – Fortune 100, mid-sized and entrepreneurial startup companies
- Executive level roles include General Management, Operations, Sales and Engineering
- Segments – manufacturing, chemical, retail, logistics, construction, health care, insurance, banking, professional services, government, non-profit and environmental
- DuPont trained expert in Continuous Improvement including Lean Six Sigma
- Expertise includes business process improvement, effective execution, sales management, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and executive coaching
- Trained 1000+ students on Lean and Six Sigma
- MBA University of South Carolina
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Syracuse University
Zohar Strinka, Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | 720-468-0657
- Expert at translating business needs into practical solutions.
- Experienced consultant with dozens of past clients.
- Leader in solving problems using stakeholder engagement, data, and analysis.
- Segments – inventory, supply chain, manufacturing, retail, HR, and others.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Operations Engineering focused on Supply Chain Optimization at The University of Michigan.
- Zohar operates out of Supply Velocity’s Denver office