Mitch Millstein, Ph.D., President email@example.com
- Recognized Expert – Supply Chain Management and Lean Process Improvement
- Entrepreneur; founder of three companies: Supply Velocity, Andrea’s Fine Foods, Optimal Velocity
- Ph.D. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management – University of Missouri STL
- Research focus:
Inventory optimization, Supply chain performance measures, Cellular manufacturing
- MBA – Washington University, B.S. Engineering – Rutgers University
- Mitch is based in Supply Velocity’s St. Louis Office
Ray Davis, Managing Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30+ year career – Fortune 100, mid-sized and entrepreneurial startup companies
- Executive level roles include General Management, Operations, Sales and Engineering
- Segments – manufacturing, chemical, retail, logistics, construction, health care, insurance, banking, professional services, government, non-profit and environmental
- DuPont trained expert in Continuous Improvement including Lean and Six Sigma
- Expertise includes business process improvement, effective execution, sales management, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and executive coaching
- Trained 1000+ students on Lean and Six Sigma
- MBA University of South Carolina
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Syracuse University
- Ray is based at Supply Velocity’s North Carolina Office
Stacy Sifleet, Partner email@example.com
- 15+ year career – Consulting, fortune 100 and mid-sized companies
- Leadership roles include Pricing, Inventory, and General Strategy
- Segments – distribution, manufacturing, retail, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce and banking
- Expertise includes pricing strategy, business process improvement, change management, inventory, S&OP, advanced problem solving, strategic planning and procurement
- M.A. Mathematics of Finance, Columbia University
- B.A. Economics, Connecticut College
- Stacy operates out of Supply Velocity’s Chicago Office
Zohar Strinka, Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert at translating business needs into practical solutions.
- Experienced consultant with dozens of past clients.
- Leader in solving problems using stakeholder engagement, data, and analysis.
- Segments – inventory, supply chain, manufacturing, retail, HR, and others.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Operations Engineering focused on Supply Chain Optimization at The University of Michigan.
- Zohar operates out of Supply Velocity’s Denver office